Tetris Labs Tetris Labs

OMFG THE QUICKSAND!!!

fix it and you have an enjoyable game. Loved the randomness of the tetris thing, but only got to lvl 7, stupid quicksand tiles really killed it.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

i reley don wan to say this, but i have to now...

the only reson I'm giving this a 10 is beacuase the voices were pretty good.

No, really, I came here trough DOT DOT DOT and this is a damn pretty good game (¿?) (it was so ESEY!)

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

FUN!

I'm surprised that such a simple concept as "point and click" got so well executed.

As I played wave after wave, I was worried that the game was gonna be like those endless "survive until you die" games but it was a nice surprise that there are only 20 levels, just enough not to wear the fun off.

A simple ending image would be a nice addition to the game rather than just a "congratulation", but that's just nit-picking.

Simple, straight forward and fun, also, the music fits perfectly.

Ray Ardent: Science Ninja Ray Ardent: Science Ninja

Awesome!

Simple and stright forward, a lot of variables but they are not evident like rts or rpg games, wich makes the game really enjoyable.

Nit-picking: There is a typo at the end of stage 15, Ray says "You're brilliance" instead of "Your brilliance" :x not a big deal but a science ninja superhero can't make that kind of mistakes \o/

Battle Shift Battle Shift

Really fun

Reminds me of old 8-bit final bosses.

Good controls and fun overall, however there is one huge problem with it, and it is that the projectiles the boss shots are really hard to see sometimes, black bullets on a very dark background is a bad idea, maybe lightning up the background or making the projectiles (and platforms for that matter) of some grayish green or red would help a lot.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

The most epic game ever!

All sweet, just 1 thing I would love to see:

USB Pad compatibility pease! :D

Wouldn't that be epic?

Red Ship Red Ship

Awesome twits to the block game

The mix of blocks and puzzles is made very well in here, enough ammo to solve any stage with a certain strategie :)

I don't know how I finished the last stage, couldn't figure it out.

Some music would be a nice addition to it (unless I had it bugged?)

10/10 for yousir.

[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

Well, well, well...

The game visuals are excelent, the idea is great and very well put toghether. As I started playing it, I was thinking of giving the game a 10/10, because is fresh, the idea is simple, is like a "joke" game, you play to see the "joke" scenarios, 8.bit, paper vision, bullet time, etc. When you see all of'em after a while and they start repeating, then you check your score, wich is awesome, it increases awesomly fast and in awesomely big numbers xD but that won't get you anywhere.

Then you get to the point where to are still alive dodging the enemies and start wondering about what's next? does this ever ends?

The less you play it, the better it will be, when you see all of the scenarios for the 4thor so time is not funny anymore (especially the -30º thing), I think the game needs objectives, some sort of goal other than to achieve an incredibly high score, maybe put a timer, 2 minutes play, 3 minutes play and then try to achieve the highest score posible (would requiere more spheres), I don't know, SOMETHING.

Well I have never been a fan of endless games anyway, but I can't deny that the concept is great, and the gameis funny and very well done.

I think your next Morph wil be great... right?

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

T_T

I got all the achievments but nothing happened... I was expecting something like "super regeneration" or "trigger happy" or.. anything that would make me say "ok, I played for 40 minutes, now I'm invincible, no need to play this anymore.

Well, the game is fun, not much to say, its objective is to be simple and fun, and you made it simple and fun.

A eriee atmosphere music would be perfect, and a squealing from the rats as they die was missing... but I'm just nippicking.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Ha-ha!! nice

it is indeed a short little experience :)

I would point to: 1)more enemies, even those red koopas can be green and yellow koopas, just a color change would be ok, it's just that all you see are red enemies. 2) More speed!! the game speed is like at 80% of what i seems would be the "ok" speed.

You have a great "first step" here.

The next step is a Super Mario Adventure, with the usual Mario stuff, 8 stages, fire mario, mushrooms for health, star mario (or rainbow lately), fire mario, etc.

Looking forwar to it