2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

HAHA... o wow

Very, very clever!! Really nice piece of animation :D

Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

Awesome sound design

The sounds effects are really good, nice story telling, only 9/10 because of damn stickmans lol

Trampoline Dive Trampoline Dive

Nice joke

I was expecting the "SQUASH!!" sound on the credits tho :)

Pinecones36 responds:

That would have only reinforced what the audience already were pretty sure of and I dont think they need to be told he's hitting the pavement again.

Tetris Labs Tetris Labs

OMFG THE QUICKSAND!!!

fix it and you have an enjoyable game. Loved the randomness of the tetris thing, but only got to lvl 7, stupid quicksand tiles really killed it.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

i reley don wan to say this, but i have to now...

the only reson I'm giving this a 10 is beacuase the voices were pretty good.

No, really, I came here trough DOT DOT DOT and this is a damn pretty good game (¿?) (it was so ESEY!)

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

FUN!

I'm surprised that such a simple concept as "point and click" got so well executed.

As I played wave after wave, I was worried that the game was gonna be like those endless "survive until you die" games but it was a nice surprise that there are only 20 levels, just enough not to wear the fun off.

A simple ending image would be a nice addition to the game rather than just a "congratulation", but that's just nit-picking.

Simple, straight forward and fun, also, the music fits perfectly.

Street Fighter II - Guile Street Fighter II - Guile

Just awesome

Seriously, I've been listening to this loop for like 30 minutes straight, it gets very well the original theme, and off cousre, it brings back a lot of good memories.

Congratulations.